Absolute Josh Hartnett

The premiere fan-managed social network for Josh! Founded December 26, 1998

I just watched Wicker Park and that scene where the tear just rolls down his cheek really got to me. Who else cries during that scene?! Poor Josh.

Views: 547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did!
so sad :(

Annie said:
I did!
I didn’t cry during that scene but, I don’t know why, I cried at the end… maybe because is an happy ending… Instead another scene where the tear just rolls down his cheek really got to me was in Resurrecting the Champ: when he was beside Teddy’s bed asking sorry for his mistakes… then they embrace… Oh, it really makes me cry! And if we need to talk about “Josh crying” I also think about BHD (the scene during the young soldier Smith was dying and the ending monologue is very touching! even if he didn’t cry,). at the same I think about Pearl H. when he remembers Rafe… (“he always tried to protect me”, “I look like an hero but I don’t feel like it…” “to Rafe McCawley,…” and so on…). But if we look better we can see his eyes watering…
i cry at the end too lol.
but yeah, josh is certainly very good at making his eyes water. it seems like in almost every movie they do.

Chiara said:
I didn’t cry during that scene but, I don’t know why, I cried at the end… maybe because is an happy ending… Instead another scene where the tear just rolls down his cheek really got to me was in Resurrecting the Champ: when he was beside Teddy’s bed asking sorry for his mistakes… then they embrace… Oh, it really makes me cry! And if we need to talk about “Josh crying” I also think about BHD (the scene during the young soldier Smith was dying and the ending monologue is very touching! even if he didn’t cry,). at the same I think about Pearl H. when he remembers Rafe… (“he always tried to protect me”, “I look like an hero but I don’t feel like it…” “to Rafe McCawley,…” and so on…). But if we look better we can see his eyes watering…
Oh my God!!! This is my favourite movie!!! I watched it for a thousand times. The scene of his crying is one of the most touching in the film. So much feelings, so much pain and so much tears for his only love... Oh, I'm almost crying now...
i know! it is so sad! :(

Nafani@ said:
Oh my God!!! This is my favourite movie!!! I watched it for a thousand times. The scene of his crying is one of the most touching in the film. So much feelings, so much pain and so much tears for his only love... Oh, I'm almost crying now...
uffff I love this film... and I cry during this scenne and I suffered during the film for josh!! L)
omg no. in here on earth, i suffer for josh so badly!!!! especially when he's talking to kelley in the barn and at the funeral where they show him sitting and grieving all alone. omggggg :'(

basically, when josh (or i should say josh's character) is hurting, i am hurting. love him.

lissa said:
uffff I love this film... and I cry during this scenne and I suffered during the film for josh!! L)
I noticed that the majority of Josh’s characters are innocent, honest, brave, sometimes they sacrifice themselves for the others. He always plays the role of a simple\ humble guy. My dad says that is an idealistic guy… It means that he believes in some values like friendship, love, family, honesty,… THAT’S TRUE!!! Isn’t he?



Robyn said:
omg no. in here on earth, i suffer for josh so badly!!!! especially when he's talking to kelley in the barn and at the funeral where they show him sitting and grieving all alone. omggggg :'(

basically, when josh (or i should say josh's character) is hurting, i am hurting. love him.

lissa said:
uffff I love this film... and I cry during this scenne and I suffered during the film for josh!! L)
i definitely agree with that! that's one of the reasons i love him so much. he just seems like a genuinely GOOD guy and the casting people must see it too, that's why he always gets those roles lol.


Chiara said:
I noticed that the majority of Josh’s characters are innocent, honest, brave, sometimes they sacrifice themselves for the others. He always plays the role of a simple\ humble guy. My dad says that is an idealistic guy… It means that he believes in some values like friendship, love, family, honesty,… THAT’S TRUE!!! Isn’t he?



Robyn said:
omg no. in here on earth, i suffer for josh so badly!!!! especially when he's talking to kelley in the barn and at the funeral where they show him sitting and grieving all alone. omggggg :'(

basically, when josh (or i should say josh's character) is hurting, i am hurting. love him.

lissa said:
uffff I love this film... and I cry during this scenne and I suffered during the film for josh!! L)
If we have to cry during his diing or heartbreaking scenes, its the proof of his great acting. So...yes...everytime I see his character cry, I cry. If he laughs, I laugh. If he is afraid, I feel his fear. He is fantastic!
Well, me too! The emotions of Josh are my emotions...

Janny said:
If we have to cry during his diing or heartbreaking scenes, its the proof of his great acting. So...yes...everytime I see his character cry, I cry. If he laughs, I laugh. If he is afraid, I feel his fear. He is fantastic!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Christopher Matthew Spencer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service