Absolute Josh Hartnett

The premiere fan-managed social network for Josh! Founded December 26, 1998

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY JOSH DOESNT TWEET BACK OR ANSWER HIS FACEBOOK? I KNOW HE IS BUSY MAKING SHOWTIME MOVIE. BUT HIS FANS WANT TO HERE FROM HIM! XO

Views: 1104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Josh does NOT have a public twitter or facebook account! All the accounts you see are fake, just fans...

OH SO THAT MEANS HE WILL REPLY TO THIS WEBSITE? WHAT A WASTE OF TIME THEN IF HE DOESNT ANSWER TWEETS? HOW DO U KNOW FOR SURE THESE ARE FAKE??????????

This is a fan based website.  We have no affiliations with Josh Hartnett personally.  Disclaimer at top of site indicates that.  

Josh as been asked and answered questions concerning social media.  He does not have Twitter or Facebook.  Here on Absolute Josh Hartnett we celebrate all that Josh does and is and if he decided to get a Twitter or Facebook account we'd celebrate that also.

YEAH AGREE MUCH... JOSH DOESN'T REALLY HAVE AN ACCOUNT.... I HATE THE WORD FAKE.... ITS BETTER TO SAY THOSE WEB OR FAN PAGE ON LINE.... ARE DEDICATED TO JOSH BECAUSE AS A FANATIC WE ARE MORE CONCERN TO JOSH... NOT JOSH TO US... AND WE VALUE HIM THE MOST.... THOUGH I NEVER SEE HIM IN PERSON BUT HE INSPIRED ME WITH HIS MOVIES... AND I GUESS THAT'S ENOUGH TO SAY I LOVE YOU JOSH.... EVEN IF HE DOESN'T HEAR ME, STARES AT ME OR MENTION MY NAME .... EVEN IF HE DOESN'T KNOW MEEITHER..... REMEMBER,  ONCE YOU LOVE SOMEONE UNCONDITIONALLY THAT'S NOT FAKE..............

Camino said:

Josh does NOT have a public twitter or facebook account! All the accounts you see are fake, just fans...

YEAH AGREE MUCH... JOSH DOESN'T REALLY HAVE AN ACCOUNT.... I HATE THE WORD FAKE.... ITS BETTER TO SAY THOSE WEB OR FAN PAGE ON LINE.... ARE DEDICATED TO JOSH BECAUSE AS A FANATIC WE ARE MORE CONCERN TO JOSH... NOT JOSH TO US... AND WE VALUE HIM THE MOST.... THOUGH I NEVER SEE HIM IN PERSON BUT HE INSPIRED ME WITH HIS MOVIES... AND I GUESS THAT'S ENOUGH TO SAY I LOVE YOU JOSH.... EVEN IF HE DOESN'T HEAR ME, STARES AT ME OR MENTION MY NAME .... EVEN IF HE DOESN'T KNOW ME EITHER..... REMEMBER,  ONCE YOU LOVE SOMEONE UNCONDITIONALLY THAT'S NOT FAKE..............

Anyway, don't lose hope, my friend. He may peep this site from time to time. If you were an actor... wouldn't you like to know what your fans are saying about your work and how many followers you have? It 's a natural and right thing to do.

Im sorry to differ with u BUT I want to believe what I want to believe! Its NOT fair to the people on twitter who do BELIEVE it could be him. How do u know for sure?

YES if I was a actor I would LOVE to know what my fans are saying about me! So I guess he doesnt really care that much?

to Eroticpplants........... maybe you right....

no... sorry to my friend.. Eroticpplants.... sometimes I think maybe you're right.... but josh is a person too, he must be very careful about everything and everyone.... He perhaps dont want to make mistakes.... he's just perhaps careful about words to say.... because he's  person too.... as a fan, we should not pressured Josh about these things... I STILL BELIEVE THAT HE CARES FOR US.... and thats real my friend... you can see that on the LATE LATE SHOW.. where there was a fan...with Josh :) so cheer up my friend.. Josh Hartnett cares for us..

WELL I WROTE A MOVIE JUST FOR HIM! I DREAM ABOUT HIM AND THE MOVIE WAS MY DREAM. I SENT IT TO HIS MANAGER AND SHE  REFUSED IT. SO NO I AM NOT HAPPY! I EVEN HAVE THIS PICTURE WHERE I PRETEND HE IS READING MY MOVIE AND LETTER THAT I WROTE HIM! I EMAILED HER AND SAID ATLEAST LET HIM SEE MY LETTER? I am a person too and also have FEELINGS! I wont be happy until he has it in his hands.

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christopher Matthew Spencer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service