Absolute Josh Hartnett

The premiere fan-managed social network for Josh! Founded December 26, 1998

Hello!
I just saw a recent pic of Josh, and it looks like the gap in his teeth is gone. Is this true, or maybe my eyesight is bad! Just wondering if anyone noticed this, hope its not true! Thanks, Sherri

Views: 4492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Annie, Your Sweetness!
THAT PIC IS SCRUMPTIOUS, I want a nibble! Thank you so much, it made my day. Just when you think he can't get any better-looking, surprise! I hope you get this message, I've been having 'puter problems.
Keep smiling!
Sherri : )
Glad you're back online! Joshalicious the scrumptious is getting better every day, and I don't mind sharing with someone with the good taste to think my man is hot! tee hee hee

Sherri Ann Gonicberg said:
Hi, Annie, Your Sweetness!
THAT PIC IS SCRUMPTIOUS, I want a nibble! Thank you so much, it made my day. Just when you think he can't get any better-looking, surprise! I hope you get this message, I've been having 'puter problems.
Keep smiling!
Sherri : )
Hello.
god mornig
Thanked with

Hello

we like
Yes Yes Yes we like the gap! its sexy!
Hi! My husband has a gap too and I love it. You have to have a certain face to pull off a gap and me likey very much. It gives a guy character.
Sherri

althina bianca said:
why?do you like the gap on his teeth??whatever.he's still hot!haha
Oh yes, he's very sexy with the gap. I noticed it in Pearl Harbor - the first movie I saw with him... Every time he smiles...WOW!!! And when he smiles it create also some pretty dimple... like this...

Never noticed...!?
yeaahh but I like his gap!! it's sexy!! haha

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christopher Matthew Spencer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service