Absolute Josh Hartnett

The premiere fan-managed social network for Josh! Founded December 26, 1998

Hello!
I just saw a recent pic of Josh, and it looks like the gap in his teeth is gone. Is this true, or maybe my eyesight is bad! Just wondering if anyone noticed this, hope its not true! Thanks, Sherri

Views: 4493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm with you Sherri! I really like the gap, its sexy!!
Heres a pic from April 15th I think we're safe! Its still there!! Sweet!

Thanks so much,Annie! My husband has a gap and a few years ago he had it bonded. I told him that I hated it, and he removed it with a screwdriver! Gross, I know, but he looked so different. There's a pic of Josh, I think I saw it on Youtube (God bless those fans who make those great compilation videos), he's wearing a gray suit with a blue shirt and tie underneat, and he's wearing a fedora, and he's smiling, and they photoshopped the gap out. He just didn't look the same. Thank you again, you're the bestest!
Sherri : )

Annie said:
Heres a pic from April 15th I think we're safe! Its still there!! Sweet!

You're very welcome Sherri! Perfection should never be messed with!
Sherri you've got to check this out! The man is sizzling! tee hee hee ....... I had to talk to someone who would understand!

its a cute gap in his teeth, actually. I've seen that in Pearl Harbor when Josh was .......you know I dont like to mention it, it really breaks my heart,,what had happened to him on that scene....
but the teeth is cute....
.......It's ok Tetzy, we understand! But look!!! poor baby has a sun burn! Aloha where are you with the sun block!!!?? LOL!!
i think josh, really has that power to carry everything,,effortless,,he still looks Fantastic and lovely with that sunburn.......your still the best josh! my love for eternity,,,
shshhshshshsh...
I knew you'd be standing by ready and waiting! tee hee hee.................No other star has it has good as JHart!

Aloha said:
Annie said:
.......It's ok Tetzy, we understand! But look!!! poor baby has a sun burn! Aloha where are you with the sun block!!!?? LOL!!

ohh I´m on my way! I was busy oiling and massaging him the past days :-P
his gap is sweet..=))
Annie said:
Sherri you've got to check this out! The man is sizzling! tee hee hee ....... I had to talk to someone who would understand!

Annie said:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christopher Matthew Spencer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service