Absolute Josh Hartnett (AJH) provides a community where people can post, share and discover news and information about Josh Hartnett.
1. We are not friends (currently) with Josh and don't hang out with him, so please direct all fan mail to his agent, manager or publicist (thank you!).
2. We are an unofficial fan site, we are not affiliated with Josh and he does not manage our activities.
We welcome contributions and encourage members to express, share and debate their opinions. In order to ensure a respectful and cohesive community is maintained, Absolute Josh Hartnett has developed the following “Code of Conduct”, and "Posting Guidelines".
Absolute Josh Hartnett asks that all members abide by both the "MEMBERS CODE OF CONDUCT" and the "POSTING GUIDELINES" to ensure that the community remains an enjoyable experience for all our users.
Before posting new content, (stories, pictures, videos) please check to make sure that the content has not already been posted by another member. Posts are to be in English only.
Only content following the guidelines below should be posted:
- Duplicate content must not be posted. (Current duplicates are being removed at this time)
- All topics shown or mentioned in a story, photo or video should be about Josh Hartnett. Information that does not include Josh will not be posted. (Just a reminder that we have a "Discussion Forum" section where you can add other information that does not need to be approved. They must however adhere to the posting guidelines.
- Full titles should be used for all photos, stories and videos
Content with any of the following must not be posted:
To protect the privacy and safety of members, phone numbers and email addresses must not be posted under any circumstance. If you wish to share this type of information with others please use your message feature.
Tagged or watermarked photos (e.g. Getty Images, Wire Image, Icon International, Just Jared, Socialite, etc) should not be posted
Please note that photos with small tags (e.g. Vanity Fair, Vogue) are acceptable to post as long as the original source and photographer are credited where possible.
The story headline should match the story and needs to have enough detail to be self-explanatory
Credit should be given to the original source (e.g. URL)
All photos, news stories and videos WILL be moderated. Content that does not conform to our posting guidelines will be flagged and removed.
In order to fulfill “Absolute Josh Hartnett's” vision of creating a fun and socially active community we ask that you respect each other, and each others postings, and interact in a civil and respectful manner.
Refrain from personal attacks, rudeness, disrespectful comments, and aggressive behavior - these behaviors are disruptive and unacceptable.
Absolute Josh Hartnett maintains a zero tolerance for any violations of the “Members Code of Conduct”. Disputes or infringements will be looked at on a case by case basis and dealt with accordingly, temporary or indefinite blocking from Absolute Josh Hartnett may occur if members continue to behave inappropriately.
- Swear words
- Factually incorrect or make believe content
- Blatant self promotion (Only Information pertaining to Josh Hartnett will be posted - NO PERSONAL PICTURES will be posted in the photo section) Please feel free to use these as profile picture.
- Sexually explicit content
- Politically motivated content
- Content expressing hatred or violence
- Defamatory or slanderous comments MUST NOT be published
- We reserve the right to block an user for any reason we deem appropriate
Please also bear in mind that we are a volunteer site. The scope of our management, review and ability to monitor this site is extremely limited.Anyone posting content is responsible for it. Allegation of any copyright violations will result in the content being removed without a judge or jury, we aren't here to get into fights, we are here to admire Josh. Please only post content if you own it, or have the right to do so. Any content you post is your own responsibility and you are legally liable for posting illegal or infringing content of any kind. We limit our liability to removing that content from the community, so if it's not yours, don't post it.
Thank you for participating and we appreciate your being here.
The Absolute Josh Hartnett Team
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This Network is not directed to anyone younger than 16 and is offered only to users 16 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through this Network represents that they are 16 years of age or older.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Network:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use this Network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or "well-behaved" web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by "well-behaved";
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network's infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
- Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Network, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Network Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Network Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this Network are provided by this Network's online service provider. However, the Network Creator of this Network controls the content, membership and policy of this Network, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Network. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this Network you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using this Network and participation with this Network.